Saturday 8 June 2013

Diaries of a Finalist: Episode 2: #Wynne

Good afternoon!

So I'm still going with my MTV Student of the Year competition and the voting closes tonight!! It has been so much fun talking to people, flyering on campus and would like to thank all my friends and family for all their support so far! Whatever happens, I can at least say I've had an absolute ball in running this campaign.

On Monday I will find out if I have made the Top 5 or not! Exciting/nerve wracking stuff.
As a final push for votes, I managed to convince my two besties to make another video with me! Inspired by the parody of Robin Thicke's Blurred Lines video made by Radio 1 DJs Nick Grimshaw and Greg James, I decided to make one myself! Here it is:



I hope you enjoyed it and it will convince YOU to VOTE SAM WYNN as MTV's Student of the Year!!

You can vote here:

studentoftheyear.mtv.co.uk/student/samantha-wynn

Voting closes TOMORROW at MIDNIGHT!

Lots of love,

Ess Double You.

No comments:

Post a Comment